Monday, February 07, 2011

I Have

It is my last night in my Kirkland home for about 6 months.

I have packed 2 large suitcases, a carry-on backpack, and a totebag, weighed them, and repacked and redistributed the weight as to not incur oversized baggage fees.

I have hugged all my family members, Molly (the best dog in the world) included, many, many times.

I have checked items off To Do lists, and organized all my necessary papers.

I have made sure I have no contraband items in my carry-on bags; all my knives and scary more-than-3-ounce containers of liquid and nail clippers are tucked away in my checked baggage.

I have all my scuba gear packed and ready to use.

I have my follow-up tonsillectomy doctor appointment in the morning and he better say that I'm allowed to fly because I'm doing it anyway (apparently, you aren't supposed to fly for 2 weeks after having your tonsils removed).

I have my reservation number for my train ticket to Portland printed out and ready for 2pm.

I have my passport in a specific pocket of my tote bag, and I have checked that is still there roughly 52 times today.

I have my clothes laid out for tomorrow.

I have the worst posture ever when I type on my computer, especially late at night.

Clearly, I need sleep, so I am going to go to bed.
I hope I have everything.
_____________________________________________________

Song of the day: Wonderful by Gary Go (click to hear the song/see the video)

1 comment:

  1. So glad you arrived safely; can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete